No Download Free Online Roulette Games Guide
Online roulette is one of the most popular table games for all Canadian gamblers. It's a game of chance where you bet on where you think the ball will land when the roulette wheel stops spinning. There are lots of different wagers that you can place and there are a number of variations to this casino game too. On this page, you will find everything you need to know about this online casino game including the rules, how to play for free, roulette bonuses, and where to find free roulette games.
Play Roulette Online for Free
If online roulette is a game that excites you, but you've never played before, we highly recommend playing online for free first. This will allow you to learn the rules and the different betting options, as well as testing out the different variations. You can play for free with no download and no registration required and if you decide to play for real money we have a list of the best roulette casino bonuses so you can enjoy even more free games with the chance to win real cash prizes. Most of the top online casinos will allow you to play for fun so you can practice and below you will find some helpful strategies and tips to help you make the most out of your gaming.
Rules of the Game
Online Roulette is a casino game that consists of a wheel, a ball, and a roulette board. The rules of the game are simple. You place your bets on where you think the ball will land when the roulette wheel stops. The roulette wheel consists of 38 numbers, 1 through 36, a single zero, and a double zero if you are playing the American variation. If you are playing European roulette there is only one zero. The numbers are either red or black and the zero is green. You place your bets and the dealer will spin the reels. Some bets will pay out more than others and the fewer numbers in your bet the more you can win. It is important to learn the different types of bets and practice as much as you can before you play for real money. You can do this by playing free online roulette games.
How to Play Roulette for Fun
Online roulette has a wheel, ball, and a roulette board. The board contains the numbers from 1 to 36, a single zero, and in American Roulette, a double zero. The numbers are black or red and the board also features odd, even, red, black, 1-18, 19-36, 1st dozen, 2nd dozen, 3rd dozen. These are the different wagers that you can play. The wheel features the same numbers found on the board as well as the zero and double zero. When you play online roulette you aim is to bet on the number you think the ball will land on in the wheel. You can place your wager on a single number or a combination of numbers. You can bet on Even or Odd, or the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd dozen. You can also bet on a line of numbers or a set of numbers that form a square on the board. There are also column bets. It is important to learn all the different types of bets and what they mean as the odds of winning and the amount you win depends on the wager you place. After you place your wager all you have to do is hit the spin button to start the wheel spinning. The ball will move around the wheel until it stops in one of the numbered pockets. If the number is one included in your bet, you will receive a pay-out.
How to Bet
Whether you are playing free online roulette games for fun or for real money, you need to know about the different types of bets that you can place. It is important to note that the fewer numbers in your bet, the more money you win. The reason for this is that the odds of winning a single number are way higher than winning 18 numbers. There are some important payouts to be aware of and these are:
- Betting on 0, 00, or any single number has a payout of 35:1
- Betting on 0 and 00, or any two adjoining numbers has a payout of 17:1
- Betting on any three numbers is 11:1
- Betting on any four numbers in a block is 8:1
- Betting on 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3 is 6:1
- Column bets and dozen bets payout 2:1
- Odd, Even, Red, Black, 1 to 18, or 19 to 36 bets payout 1:1
The odds above are for both American and European roulette games but you should be aware that because European roulette doesn't have a double zero, players have a better chance of winning.
Strategies on How to Win Real Canadian Money
When it comes to playing online roulette games for real money there are a number of strategies that you can you to help increase your chances of winning. Below you will find our top online roulette winning tips.
- Start by using easy bets like even or odd, especially if you are new to the game. This is the easiest way to bet and it increases your chances of winning while you learn the game.
- Understand the difference between American and European roulette. When it comes to house edge, European roulette is the better game to play. American roulette has a double zero and a higher house edge.
- Know what the payout rates are before you place your bet. This will help you to make the most out of your bankroll. This is particularly useful for beginners.
- Keep track of the numbers that come out most frequently. Watch the numbers that come out and you'll soon get a feel for the game and more confident about your bets.
- Play free online roulette games especially when testing out roulette strategies such as The Martingale, D'Alembert, or Paroli.
- Find a good casino that you can trust. Make sure the site you are playing at is legitimate. Use one of our recommended sites which have been proven safe and fair.
Online Roulette Bonuses
When you've spent your time practising and learning all there is to know about online roulette by playing for free, the next step is to play for real money. There are hundreds of excellent online casinos for Canadian players and if you want to continue playing for free whilst winning real money, then you need a great casino bonus. All online gambling sites offer special welcome bonuses as an incentive to get new players to signup for an account. We list the best bonuses that will give you a head start and a boost to your bankroll. We list no deposit bonus offers as well as the best welcome bonuses and promotions available. Be sure to check our site regularly for bonuses and exclusive online roulette deals so you can play for free and win real money.
Glossary of Terms
- American Wheel: The American roulette wheel has numbers 1 to 36, a single zero, and a double zero.
- Column bet: A bet on one of the three columns of 12 numbers. Successful wagers are paid out at 2:1.
- Combination bet: This is when you choose a range of numbers to bet on in one spin.
- Corner bet: This is also known as a square bet and is when you wager on four numbers that make up a square at the corner of the roulette board. If you win you get a payout of 8:1.
- Dozen Bet: This is an outside bet on a group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24, 25-36)
- En Prison: This is an optional rule that is allowed in some European roulette games where players can place an even money bet and if the ball lands on zero they can hold their bet over to the next round instead of losing their money.
- European Wheel: The European roulette wheel has the numbers 1 to 36 and a single zero. It can often be referred to as French roulette.
- Even Money: this roulette bet pays out 1:1 and includes wagers on red or black, odd or even, or high or low bets.
- Inside Bet: A bet on any number on the roulette board.
- Line Bet: This is an outside bet placed on two rows of 6 numbers on the roulette board.
- Outside Bet: This is a bet that is not a number, i.e. odds, even, or colour.
- Red/Black bet: Betting on one of the two colors.
- Split bet: This bet is also known as two numbers as is placed on the line between two numbers.
- Straight Bet: this is a bet placed on a single number and the highest paying bet you can make
- Street Bet or Trio Bet: This is a bet placed on three numbers in a row.
- Zero/Double Zero: A bet on the ball landing on a zero or double zero.
Now that you know all about online roulette games and how to play for free with no download and no registration, the next thing to do is read our in-depth reviews on the best online casinos for Canada so you can find the best bonus for your real money gaming. Remember online roulette is a game of chance but there are some tips and strategies that you can you use to increase your chances of winning.