- $2,500 welcome package
- 100 free spins for new players
- Daily Bonuses
- Prize tournaments
- 1,000+ games
- Play by desktop or mobile
- Lacks a French setting
- CAD converted into USD
- Bitcoin converted into USD
- No live dealers
- Steep entry to VIP Elite Club
Welcome Bonus and Promotions
Straight after signing up, you can play with 10 VegasCrest Casino free spins on The Tipsy Tourist slot. After those spins, you can then claim the first installment of the colossal $2,500 welcome package that's available across two deposits.
The first stage lets you deposit and receive a 200% VegasCrest Casino bonus that goes all the way up to $1,000. In addition, you will get 30 free spins that are playable for the Pinocchio slot.
Incredibly, there is so much more to come on the second deposit. This is when you receive a 300% bonus that's worth up to $1,500. And the final 60 free spins shall be provided for the Fruit Zen slot.
You should also take a moment to check the terms and conditions, where it's explained that 99x wagering requirements and a 48-hour expiry period apply to the free spins. The requirements are then 30x for your deposit plus bonus credit. If this sounds like a too restrictive offer, you can visit JackpotCityCanada and check their bonus requirements. This way, you will have a clearer perspective of what is more convenient for you in order to ensure a pleasing, but also a remunerative game.
Please be aware that only select slots and instant wins are weighted 100% against requirements. Poker tables can only clear 25x, while that level falls further to 10% for most of the other tables and then just 7% for blackjack.
Moving on, Daily Bonuses can help you get reloaded again. Deposits of $25 to $100 are eligible for a 75% boost, $100.01 to $250 matched by 100%, and over $250.01 will trigger a 200% bonus. In fact, you can deposit by Bitcoin to gain an additional 20 free spins for the Spinfinity Man slot.
Casino VegasCrest is an exciting place for tournaments, with options available for VIPs as well as players of slots or tables. Cash prizes and thousands of dollars in bonuses can be won by the top performers. You check in regularly with the promotional page for details.
Entry to the VIP scheme is a steep commitment of $1,000 in monthly deposits. The benefits include double Daily Bonuses and double the rate of earning Casino Points compared to standard players. Being an Elite Club member will let you receive four points for every real-money dollar wagered.
VegasCrest Casino Bonus and Promotions for Canada
Being Canadian doesn't entitle you to anything special, which is unfortunate. What's also less than ideal is that all complimentary credit is given out in USD. Of course, with up to $2,500 worth of credit to claim and 30x wagering requirements, this eases the situation. If you'd like, you can view our list of no deposit casinos here which are great for Canadian players looking to test out sites for free.
VistaGaming at VegasCrest Casino
Incredibly, there are more than 1,000 games to play in the library. VistaGaming is credited as the platform provider responsible for delivering the content to players. In terms of the actual gaming software, this has been obtained from several other providers.
For starters, BetSoft Gaming is in place for blackjack, roulette, tables and an abundance of video slots. Other top contributors include the likes of Booming Games, Booongo, Concept Gaming, GameArt, Habanero, Mobilots, Rival and Saucify.
Since opening, desktop has been a fundamental way to play at VegasCrest Casino. Windows has been the top operating system from the outset, though MacOS has grown slightly more popular in recent years. In either case, the online casino and its content shall function best when played with a Chrome browser.
Popular Games at Vegas Crest Casino
Mobile Gaming/Live Casino for Canada
Android, Windows and iOS are listed as the three compatible operating systems. Much of the content is accessible from the VegasCrest Casino mobile site, but there are some older game releases that simply haven't been engineered for compatibility on smaller screens.
Just to be clear, this is an instant-play site and all content can be streamed to mobile devices. As such, you won't be called on to install casino software, though you will be responsible for installing the Chrome browser and to ensure that this and any relevant plugins remain fully updated.
One of the downsides of this VegasCrest Casino review is reporting the absence of live dealers (view our recommended live dealer casinos here). For the moment, there are no live dealers and there have been no reports to indicate this aspect of the site will change in the near future.
Games and Payout Percentages
An astonishing 800+ slot titles can be played across progressives, 3D, five-reels, three-reel, exclusives, iSlots and Chain Reactions. Top titles feature Big Fat Turkey, Poisoned Apple 2, Witches Wild Brew, Aztec Palace, Big Vegas, Pirates & Plunder, Colossal Vikings and Halloween Emojis.
You should also look for the best BetSoft slots, which feature Giovanni's Gems, Fire & Steel, The Magic Shoppe, The Slotfather Part 2, Sin City Nights, Weekend in Vegas, Mr Vegas, Genie's Fortune, A Christmas Carol, Mega Glam Life, Enchanted, After Night Falls and Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde.
The virtual tables take on all the more importance, given the lack of live dealers. This section has more than a dozen tables ready to host American Blackjack, European Blackjack, American Roulette, European Roulette, Craps, Three-Card Rummy, Baccarat, Texas Hold'em, Red Dog and Caribbean Poker.
Scratch cards, online bingo and keno can also be played, while the video poker machines feature Jacks or Better Saloon, All American, Tens or Better, Deuces & Jokers and Double Joker Poker.
A number of options appeal for their high payout percentages:
- All Games - 97.21%
- Slots games - The Tipsy Tourist offers a payout rate of 97.10%
- Table games - Single Deck Blackjack is highest at 99.35%
- Poker games - Bonus Poker comes in on 99.17%
More Top Rated Online Casinos
Progressive Jackpots - Winners
The current total of the progressive jackpots is shown on the homepage, and via Google its possible to find an entire page devoted to big winners. Among the champion users are vegassonic10 on $303,859.57, holyroller on 272,135.90, Loriann1970 on 149,080.17 and rivergonwild on 68,400.00 (all on-site winnings published in USD).
Progressive jackpots can be found in the library under the video slots. Jackpot 5x Wins is often the highest on six figures, while Money Magic can often get close to $100,000. Other progressive slots to play are Greek Myths, Winds of Arabia, Legends of Avalon, Fairy Nights, Major Moolah, Strike Gold and Cash Flow.
Banking Options for Canada
At first glance, it feels positive that both Interac e-Transfer and Interac Online are accepted. However, this doesn't mean that deposits can be completed in CAD. If you do transfer funds in CAD, then the value will automatically be converted into USD by your payment provider.
Other options for sending deposits are VISA, MasterCard, Instant Vouchers, Bank Transfer and Money Transfer. Even Bitcoin is accepted, but you won't be able to wager in it. VegasCrest Casino will merely accept the crypto and provide you with the equivalent value in USD.
Alternative Casinos with Top Payment Methods in 2024
When considering an online casino, it's essential to consider the payment options available for deposits and withdrawals. Each option has its pros and cons, so it's important to weigh them before making a decision. Although Vegas Crest Casino offers a variety of payment methods, it may be helpful to compare with other casinos. To assist you in your comparison, we've listed three additional casinos and provided a detailed breakdown of their payment options to simplify your decision-making process.
- Zoome - Zoome Casino offers multiple options for both depositing and withdrawing funds, including credit/debit cards, e-wallets, instant banking, prepaid vouchers, and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Tether. Deposits can be made using options such as Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Sofort, Skrill, EcoPayz, MiFinity, MuchBetter, Neosurf, and more. When making a withdrawal, the funds will typically be returned to the original deposit method, or in cases where the method does not support incoming transactions, to your bank account. The minimum withdrawal limit at Zoome Casino is set at $50, which may not be as favourable for players compared to other casinos that allow $20 cashouts. The maximum payout amounts for regular players are $1000 per day, $5000 per week, and $15000 per month, while VIP players may have higher limits of up to $10000 per week and $30000 per month.
- Sports Interaction casino - SIA offers a variety of payment options for its players, including credit and debit cards from VISA and MasterCard, bank transfers through Interac and iDebit, e-check payments, and e-wallet options like ecoPayz, MuchBetter, and NeoSurf. Deposits made via these methods are typically free and instant, though it may take up to 30 minutes with Interac. When it comes to withdrawals, Sports Interaction provides several options. A wire transfer allows you to withdraw between $100 to $7,500, while Instadebit allows you to withdraw between $50 to $10,000. Other withdrawal methods, such as ecoPayz and e-check, have a minimum withdrawal amount of $50. Keep in mind that the first withdrawal each month is free, but subsequent withdrawals may incur fees such as $10 for smaller amounts, $3 for bank transfer, $7 for wire transfer, and 3% for ecoPayz withdrawals.
- Raging Bull Casino - Raging Slots, formerly known as Raging Bull Casino, offers players a variety of convenient deposit and withdrawal options to suit their needs. Popular credit and debit cards, such as Visa and Mastercard, and e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill, are accepted for deposits. The minimum deposit is set at $30, and the maximum deposit limit varies depending on the chosen method. For withdrawals, players can select from options including wire transfers and e-wallets. The processing time for withdrawals may vary, with e-wallets typically being processed faster than wire transfers or bank checks. The minimum withdrawal amount is $100, and the maximum per transaction is $2500.
In the contact area, VegasCrest Casino encourages players to go and look for answers on the info pages first. Of course, you can simply just skip this instruction and try to contact the support staff by telephone, fax, email or live chat. Of those, only live chat is promised in real-time and on a 24/7 basis.
Security and Fairness at VegasCrest Casino
Casino Vegas Crest has teamed up with cybersecurity specialist Comodo to give players a safe and secure site that's able to protect their data and payments. Fundamental in this setup is the site's use of 256-bit TLS encryption, which is higher than the 128-bit version utilized by many other brands.
There are homepage seals to show that the software is TST Labs Certified and Gaming Labs Certified. Obviously, this is reassuring to know that the random number generator (RNG) has been tested independently, even if the results haven't published for viewing.
The Vegas Crest Casino is operated by a company called Palau Holdings NV. Ultimately, the gaming license is issued through Curacao eGaming and held by Palau Holdings. This is important for knowing in case any complaints must be taken to the licensing authority.
Initial complaints can be raised with the customer service team, but you can also go off-site to a gambling portal. At the time of writing, there have been seven complaints raised and only one of them is still unresolved.
Player Location Restrictions
Real-money wagering cannot be permitted from these locations: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Artsakh, Belarus, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, China, Cuba, Cyprus, Djibouti, Estonia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Montenegro, New York State, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela, Wallis & Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen or Zimbabwe.
Unique Casino Features for Canada
Vegas Crest Casino Canada would be smart to address the lack of features. The casino site functions only in English, and French isn't currently an option. On top of that, any deposits made in CAD are then converted into USD, thus preventing wagering in your own currency.