- Choice of welcome offer
- Travel the Badlands for rewards
- Level up for new perks
- Buy rewards in Lucky Shop
- TLS encryption
- Mobile compatibility
- Unnamed testing agency
- Lack of online coverage
Welcome Bonus and Promotions
Your welcome offer will depend entirely on the character you select when registering. The options include Lucky Luke for a 150% welcome bonus up to $300 (30x wagering requirements), Lucky Lucy for a 200% deal up to $200 (45x), and villainous twins Jack and Joe for a 100% match offer worth up to $150 (20x).
Plus there are plenty more deals are still to come. For instance, a second deposit can lead to a 50% reload bonus of up to $150 in extra credit. Then comes a 150% offer that can provide up to $450 in additional wagering on a third deposit.
Moving on, Pony Express is one of the on-going events and can brighten Hump Day with a 150% offer. Another event is Nitro Weekend, with Lucky Luke giving away 30% deals of up to $90 on every deposit made. And it's also good to remember that your very first deposit of every single month is eligible for a 100% match bonus up to $300.
Definitely the most interesting promotional feature would have to be the loyalty levels. Every new player starts from level one and has to complete missions, such as Town Street, in order to progress along a journey en route to the highest loyalty level of 50. Along the way are many different perks to unlock while travelling through the Badlands.
After earning credits by wagering, these can be taken to the Lucky Shop and exchanged for either bonus funds or Lucky Luke Casino free spins. At most, up to 200 spins can be claimed for a number of top free slots, including Black Gold, Sticky Bandits and More Gold Diggin'.
Lucky Luke Casino Bonus and Promotions for Canada
Your only option to select CAD as your wagering currency comes when you sign up. So long as you pick CAD, you can claim the 150% welcome deal option up to $300. Aside from national currency options, Lucky Luke doesn't try to provide different deals to different countries.
Microgaming at Lucky Luke Casino
It's quite incredible to see that more than 45 software providers have come together to outfit this casino site with more than 2,500 games to cover the popular categories of video slots, live dealers, progressive jackpots, blackjack, roulette and other tables.
Microgaming leads a sterling list of providers that also includes NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Play'n GO, BetSoft, ELK Studios, Evolution Gaming, Quickspin, Tom Horn, Wazdan, Blueprint, Ezugi, Fugaso, Iron Dog, Pragmatic Play, Nolimit City, VIVO, Habanero, GameArt and HollywoodTV.
Simplicity reigns supreme thanks to Lucky Luke Casino providing an instant-play site. Players are thus able to register and access content that is streamed straight to their browser. Chrome works for most devices, while Safari is an option for MacOS and Internet Explorer for Windows.
Popular Games at LuckyLuke
Mobile Gaming/Live Casino for Canada
This iPhone and Android mobile casino also works instantly while playing on the go - connection permitting, of course. No download will be needed when playing at Lucky Luke Casino mobile, but it's advisable to keep your tablet or smartphone fully updated.
Quite a few providers are responsible for the live casino channel, which is powered by Evolution, VIVO, Ezugi, HollywoodTV and Asia Gaming. That all-star cast is capable of broadcasting supremely clear live dealer experiences to HD devices that are connected to ultra-fast internet.
Cycle through the selection of live dealers to find tables for Monopoly Live, Dream Catcher, Dragon Tiger, Extreme Texas Hold'em, Texas Hold'em Bonus, Caribbean Stud Poker, Triple Card Poker, Immersive Roulette, Double Ball Roulette, Blackjack Party, Blackjack White and Speed Baccarat.
Games and Payout Percentages
With more than 2,000 online slots, it helps to use the search filter and explore by specific providers. Another valuable tip is to check out the popular tab and see which titles are currently appealing to other players.
From the video slots, strong options include Secrets of Atlantis, Vikings Go to Hell, Immortal Romance, Gem Rocks, Neon Staxx, The Glam Life, Dragon Lady, Spooky Family, Beowulf, Dragonz, The Epic Journey, Jungle Jim, Sugar Trail, Gold Train, Jolly Roger, Dragon Ship, Gemix, Tower Quest and Spartans Legacy.
An added level of enjoyment can be found by fans of Hollywood slot releases, including Hellboy, Jurassic Park, Platoon, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Game of Thrones, Bridesmaids, The Warriors, The Invisible Man, Frankenstein, Basic Instinct, Rambo, Jumanji, Highlander, Paranormal Activity, Halloween and Planet of the Apes.
Impressively, there are more than 150 virtual tables spanning Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat and Poker. Starting with the Roulette wheels, the options encompass European Roulette Gold Series, Premier Roulette Diamond Edition, Roulette Crystal, Zoom Roulette, American Roulette and European Progressive Roulette.
As for the card-based options, you can try European Blackjack, American Blackjack, 3D Blackjack, Perfect Pairs Blackjack, Lucky Ladies Blackjack, Baccarat Deluxe, Baccarat No Commission, Super 6 Baccarat, Russian Poker, Oasis Poker Pro Series, 3-Hand Casino Hold'em and Stud Poker.
Generally, the average payout percentage is high, based on support from a number of strong game titles:
- All Games - 96.08%
- Slots games - 96.20% for Valley of the Gods
- Table games - 97.30% for Premier Roulette
- Poker games - 96.50% for Ultimate Texas Hold'em
Options for Trying Different Casinos
Progressive Jackpots - Winners
Midway down the homepage are running totals for the current top winners of the week and the latest prize pool of progressive jackpots, which was above $30 million at the time of this Lucky Luke Casino review. One of the standout performers during this review was a user by the name of Oliver C, who won over $1,750 playing the Holmes and the Stolen Stones slot.
There are plenty of other jackpot slots to play for, including Mega Moolah Isis, Mr Vegas, Mega Games, Major Millions, At the Copa, A Night in Paris, Treasure Room, Lots A Loot, It Came from Venus, Good Girl Bad Girl, Greedy Goblins, King Cashalot, Mystery Joker 6000 and The Slotfather.
Banking Options for Canada
A dozen methods are accepted, but only a few are relevant, including Skrill, MasterCard, Neteller, VISA, Neosurf, ecoPayz, Interac e-Transfer and Interac Online. Those are the most likely options when attempting to deposit directly in CAD, rather than the default currency of EUR.
As for withdrawals, Casino Lucky Luke will ask that you verify your account before releasing winnings. You can do this by sending scans of a number of documents, including your ID, a recent bill, an authorisation form and copies of whichever payment method you have used with the site.
Something worth remembering is that not all withdrawal methods are subject to the same processing times. Credit cards take anywhere from two to five days, whereas transactions should be instantaneous when made by Neteller, Skrill or ecoPayz. Meanwhile, Interac e-Transfer is dependent on your local bank.
Top Casino Payment Methods For Canadians
We've compiled a list of the top three online casinos for Canadian players, detailing the different banking options available at each one. From debit and credit cards to e-wallets, these casinos offer a range of payment methods that make it easy and secure to make deposits and withdrawals. So, whether you're looking for low fees, quick transactions, or a variety of payment options, these casinos have you covered.
- Raging Bull - The banking methods for Canadian players at Raging Bull are quite varied and convenient. Canadian players have the option to use credit/debit cards (VISA and Mastercard), e-wallets (such as Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz and Neosurf), prepaid cards (such as Paysafecard) and direct bank transfers. When using a credit/debit card, the deposits are instantly processed, while the withdrawal time is usually between three to five business days. E-wallets are one of the fastest banking options, with deposits being instantly processed and withdrawals taking up to 24 hours. With prepaid cards and bank transfers, the deposits are processed instantly, but the withdrawal time usually takes between three to five business days.
- Mr Green - Mr Green online casino provides an array of banking methods for Canadian players. These include debit cards, prepaid cards, e-Wallets, and direct bank transfers. Debit cards are one of the most popular banking methods among players. Mr Green accepts all major debit cards including Visa and Mastercard. Players can make deposits and withdrawals quickly and securely, without having to provide any personal or financial information. Prepaid cards are another popular banking option for Canadian players. These cards can be used to make deposits to Mr Green's online casino without having to provide any personal information. Mr Green accepts several prepaid cards including Paysafecard and Neosurf. E-Wallets are another popular banking option for Canadian players. Mr Green offers several e-Wallet services including Neteller, Skrill, and ecoPayz. These services allow players to make deposits and withdrawals quickly and securely without having to provide any personal or financial information. Lastly, direct bank transfers are also available at Mr Green. Players can make deposits and withdrawals directly from their bank account without having to provide any personal or financial information.
- 32Red - This casino offers a range of payment methods for Canadian players, designed to ensure convenience and security. For Canadian players, 32 Red offers several banking methods that include a variety of credit and debit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers and pre-paid cards. Credit and debit card deposits are accepted from all major providers, including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Diners Club. For e-wallet payments, players can use PayPal, Neteller, Skrill and ecoPayz. Bank transfers are available through eCheck and UseMyBank, and the pre-paid card Paysafecard is also accepted. For withdrawals, 32 Red offers bank drafts, wire transfers and e-wallets, including PayPal, Neteller and Skrill. Processing times vary, but typically take between 1-7 business days.
The first thing to say about the support page is that you are first encouraged to read through the frequently asked questions (FAQs). Broadly, these have been arranged by account, games, privacy, deposits, withdrawals, bonuses and customer service. Access one of the sections and you can access a handful of answers to relatively common questions.
When it comes to contact, Casino Lucky Luke prefers that this is done by live chat, with no visible telephone number to be found. Away from the site are social media pages on Facebook and Instagram, but neither is a viable option if you need to discuss the private aspects of your account.
Security and Fairness at Lucky Luke Casino
An operating licence is held with Curacao eGaming, but no name has been revealed in regard to who tests the gaming software. Casino Lucky Luke does state in the support section that software is tested independently, though a name hasn't been shared for public viewing.
Lucky Luke Casino has only existed since 2019, when it was founded by owner and operator Mountberg Limited. At the time of review, the newness of the brand prevented it from appearing on the other major online gambling portals. Consequently, there are yet to be a significant number of player complaints.
Something that should be brought to your attention is the complaints process. At any time, procedural instructions can be obtained by asking the support team when using live chat. If players aren't satisfied by the operator's actions, then they can bring their complaint to Curacao eGaming as the licensing authority.
Player Location Restrictions
On the terms and conditions, the following locations have been highlighted as restricted from real-money play: Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Anguilla, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Laos, Malta, Myanmar, Namibia, Netherlands, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, UK (including overseas locations), US (including overseas locations) and Venezuela.
Unique Casino Features for Canada
What makes this feel like a tailored experience is that there are Canadian options for both French and English, as opposed to only having the European versions. This is one of the first ways in which Lucky Luke Casino Canada fosters a welcoming feel for new players.
It's all well and good having major credit cards and eWallets read to use, but what sets the payment setup apart is that Interac Online and Interac e-Transfer can connect with your local bank account and complete secure deposits with this casino site.
Select from the characters Lucky Luke, Lucky Lucy, and Jack and Joe when registering and this will ensure you receive the Lucky Luke Casino bonus that best meets your needs. Following on, you can select a username, password and email address. You will also provide personal details to confirm your identity, while the currency can be switched over from EUR to CAD.
This online casino truly stands out from its commitment to innovating the promotional offering. Quests can be completed to progress through loyalty levels, while perks can be bought directly from the Lucky Shop. At the same time, this site also runs on an advanced platform with high-level software and a fine suite of video slots and live casino tables.